• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tents

The campground was way to full this year....

more targets?

If you consider motor homes and campers as more targets then have at it. Feel free to ask Durbin how that went.

It was packed. Saturday night fireworks were being set off from right in the middle of the campground and hit a jeep.

Little kids were riding bikes around the campground too. Not the best time to do that with it being so crowded.

No need to ask anyone...it was uncalled for plain and simple.

Ask me? I didn’t light a single one lol. I was just one of the ones threatened after. Dynamite Dave would be disappointed.
I don’t think the fireworks are going to stop but I bet they move up the mountain or to the other side of the church. Hell maybe even Evarts

I can say this was definitely not the first time fireworks were lit in the campground. That happens every year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It certainly wasn't the first time and I doubt it will be the last. That particular place at that time was wrong.

Back