• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Better way to get down to Chinawall from Southwest Denver?

I'm down to go sunday to china wall if your still goin,been dieing to try out the new longarm setup frank z just put on.

Hey, hell yeah!

If my plans fall through for riding Sunday if the weather is crappy I'll be there, you're in Lakewood too, we could roll out together.

Got a time in mind? Forcast says it's going to be crappy and I was going to try to ride up to about 12,100 feet. I may be SOL for riding that day.

Keep me posted dude. I'd really like to go run that. You wanna go the long way or were you thinking of giving Squirrel's route a shot? I think it sounds fun.

Earlier the better for me that way i can get back and get some QCT in (quality couch time) lol . I would rather not go down I-25, faster but I make that drive all the time, going through sedalia/deckers would be cool or 285 , let me know we could meet up and head out together

Back