• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool video about Auto X

its gonna be his DD

well after referencing back to flexedxjs other threads i guess being a DD isnt really this vehicles priority, i guess im reading stuff that doesnt exist LOL

But nontheless a 900 dollar civic is a good baseline, especially the EF chassis, one of the best cars in the class he will be placed into

well after referencing back to flexedxjs other threads i guess being a DD isnt really this vehicles priority, i guess im reading stuff that doesnt exist LOL

But nontheless a 900 dollar civic is a good baseline, especially the EF chassis, one of the best cars in the class he will be placed into

No its gonna share duty with the Jeep. That thing is staying street legal. My ulitimate goal is to drive it to Moab but I also wouldn't be against hopping a ride on a trailer there either. I use my jeep for more than just wheeling. The civic is just for when the Jeep is low on gas or for running to town to grab parts or something of that nature. PLus I am now getting it for closer to $800. I don't understand him though. I have $500 cash waiting to give to him, you'd think he would have already slapped the head back on and fixed the exhaust.

Back