• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pictures

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
went exploring today. nothing crazy but I had allot of fun. Thought I would share some of the pictures.

P9240773.jpg

P9240781.jpg

P9240786.jpg

P9240787.jpg

What rear bumper are you running?

I was just using my banged up little point and shoot. It is the carbon river and if you want salmon they are running pretty good. The rear bumper A good friend made for me. Im sure I was trespassing but the area I drove through to get to the river was a fuking wreck anyway. Dilapidated trailers and trash all over the place. Kept expecting toothless tweakers to fall out of the trees. I dont bug easily but it had me a little nervous. Anyway, Im going back soon to catch my fill. Salmon everywhere

It is the carbon river and if you want salmon they are running pretty good. Im sure I was trespassing but the area I drove through to get to the river was a fuking wreck anyway.
:doh:
Have you met "Bigpimpinben"?

He is not like that. Anyways if you are ever back in bham let me know, Thom.

-Alex

Regardless, that is stupid to post photos like this and say you were trespassing. Also driving in the river. Bad PR for ALL wheelers. Dumb move on your part.:rolleyes: Take them down.

Regardless, that is stupid to post photos like this and say you were trespassing. Also driving in the river. Bad PR for ALL wheelers. Dumb move on your part.:rolleyes: Take them down.

Not very outlawish of you to say so. The area I "trespassed" through was riddled with meth shacks and garbage was dumped everywhere, so morally I could give a fuc. Dont let the snorkel fool you, Its just for looks. I would never drive through a salmon stream during a run. I dont see how it is stupid to post pictures of a jeep(great looking jeep by the way, dont you think?) in a jeep forum.

Not very outlawish of you to say so. The area I "trespassed" through was riddled with meth shacks and garbage was dumped everywhere, so morally I could give a fuc. Dont let the snorkel fool you, Its just for looks. I would never drive through a salmon stream during a run. I dont see how it is stupid to post pictures of a jeep(great looking jeep by the way, dont you think?) in a jeep forum.

the area's by my place is covered in trash, burnt cars, and ileagle wheeling, doesnt mean i do it

could the fucing nazi who keeps erasing my pictures at least take the time to send me a P.M.explaining himself. I know being a mod gives you the power to flex nuts and all but If I am in violation of anything in the charter how about let a fella know instead of being a D. Bag about it. I want to get along, I dont wanna fight. Let me know what I did and I'll take the pictures down myself next time. Cant I have a little face in the situation?

Back