• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

Too much weight, you'll ruin the handling. Besides, it's a Mazda and as such needs a rotary.

Its funny but a LS1 is only 100-150 LBS more and it actually evens out the car and gives it a nice 50/50 split. Monster Miatas are somewhat common.

I powerwashed the motor and used some engine cleaner stuff and I spent the last hour going through eletrical conections and drying the plug holes because it was sputtering and stuff due to water. Finally pulls hard. cleaned the filter and stuff and it wistles and performs much better than ever. 0-60 is super nice despite my crappy shifts. getting better though!

Kinda... I cant really. With the supercharger and the pressure it jumps the RPMs after you jam the clutch even if your foot isnt on it, so it pretty much shifts like that anyways.
Every person I have given a ride to says they want one... Its funny the people go from that is the Gheyest tiny girl car - oh my god oh my god slow down slow down!!! in like 2 seconds.

Ya power to weight it awesome. I say screw the ls swap, go awd 4g63.
What lb pulley is on there?

I dont know... The book from the orginal owner says 6psi is being ran through it. Whatever it is, its enought lol. I wanna take it to the track! my dad wants to take it to the 1/4 mile...

:roflmao:

If anyone ever wants a ride so they can realise what a fun car it is then let me know!

I'll race you in the snow because my sports car is AWD biotch. Better even, a race from Denver to El Paso, TX. Why, because I'm willing to bet the S4 can go faster in 3rd than yours can in 5th. And in 6th mine will do 143 electronically limited, and I removed that stupid device long ago.

Last edited:
tisk tisk tisk. That would be illegal and irresponsible. I am talking on the track...
A foot and a half of snow and that race is on!

How would a race to El Paso be illegal? I didn't say you had to speed, nor would I condone such action. I'm just saying that the Audi will be able to go farther between fill ups and that I can go longer between stops than you. :D

Oh you got a deal, you spent 1,000$ on whats arguably a 3,000$ car. I paid 8,000$ for a car that was going for 12,000$+ at the time. No argument there, just not my cup of tea.

Now paint that little roller skate satin black, put a cage in it, add the hard top, some decent wheels w/ agressive rubber, and install a mild spoiler..... Well I might just have to take it for a spin. Although I'd still go for another Scirocco or GTI, just personal preferance.

Once I pay back my savings account I will look into fixing the dints and gettting it painted. If I paint it black I am gettng some nice black 16 or 17" rims and painting a custum green ring to make it my jeeps little pissed off sister. Cage is getting done this weekend. I need to find a 1" die to borrow for some parts...

Back