• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An even more traitorous vehicle

I've got about 8K$ into the Jeep, give or take. Its kind of hard to keep track of a 1.5yrs of buying and selling various parts. But yes, between everything I managed to sell or trade off of it I'm positive I've managed to keep it under the 10K$ mark.

Wait until you see the picture of it tomorrow with dually conversion don eon the driver's side. It looks amazingly better.

MMMMMMM, inspiration

l_9e9b0c2e5291ffd5c2e6368ae15a0fce.jpg

That flatbed is fairly similar to mine and thats exactly where I'm going to be putting my stack. Actually, thats about the same stack I think I'm going to get, but I don't want a polished one. I'll be going with a black finish.

I will be, they'll be replaced by these:

T%20444E%20Copyright.jpg

I'm getting rid of all the external Ford badging and going with nothing but International.

Looking good Dutch! Are you making it to COFest this year. I hope so, then I wont be the only one with a Ford Tow rig!

Ok....... and when did you get a tow rig????? Fess up! :dunno:

I gotta say that's a great tow rig Dutch. Ford or not, it was cheap and will definitely more than fit the bill. :thumbup:

....... Ya might wanna get the other wiper arm on there though..... :D

O don't worry I didn't buy a Ford. My buddies F350 just sits around now that he got a work truck. He said it is all mine come time for Ouray. Just gotta find a flat bed to use.

Ah. Yeah, you can't be too picky when it's borrowed..... :)

Why do I need another wiper arm, I don't care if the passenger can see.

Yes, I am going to COFest. Justin, if need be I can probably borrow my neighbor's trailer and then let you use mine. My truck also has a gooseneck, so if somebody needs a tow I could pull a second rig. I just won't have room in the truck for you unless I get a backseat installed by then.

I wouldn't tow two rigs with that motor, you'll be doing 35mph up Eisenhower.

Back