• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Part-out

Passenger front door window switch and lock mechanism (inside the door) where it latches
tail light wiring and about 3 feet of the wiring from the connectors forward
the heater lines from the switch to the heater core. Possibly the switch too if it is different than mine.

PM with price shipped the 30102

No love for me?

Is the 91 motor being sold the one that popped the gasket, or was it the original motor? If it was the original motor, I'd like the power steering bracket.

Update on this, the buyer that had come forward for the front winch bumper and rear swing away tire carrier bumper has apparently flaked out. If you want them, and have money in hand ready to pick these up, I'm more than happy to give you my address.

$500 for both-

059.jpg

002.jpg

There's no carpet, and you couldn't really ship the headliner. You're more than welcome to come and get these if you wish...

I would if i was a little closer, how much would you want for the front fenders, lights, and rear hatch and taillights? Assuming they are not already spoken for?

I would if i was a little closer, how much would you want for the front fenders, lights, and rear hatch and taillights? Assuming they are not already spoken for?

I think I replied to you via PM, but am not sure. Front fenders are $50, the grille will be sold complete, lights and all. I'll check on a total price.

Back