• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Part-out

blackjack12982

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, we're parting out a 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ). It's being parted out due to a blown head gasket on the the 4.0. Everything's available but what's listed below. If it's not listed, just PM me with what you're looking for.

-The roof rack isn't available, it's going on my my heep!
-XJ LED Corner guards pending sale
-Rear swing away tire carrier pending sale

055.jpg

063.jpg

060.jpg

Winch bumper (winch not included) $200
002.jpg

004.jpg

Rock sliders $100
001.jpg

Wheels and tires (tires are 31x10.5x15's shot) $50
065.jpg

Any miscellaneous interior PM offer-
057.jpg

058.jpg

Engine, tranny, and TC will be sold together for $600 They run great, ready to be swapped into your project!
1991 4.0 HO (122,xxx miles, ran great, no smoking, was going to be swapped into another YJ, but sold it), 2000 NP231, 2000 AW4

pm sent

wow i need to come visit you, when are you available ?

i might want those sliders

what condition is the steering wheel in? And how much for your steering wheel if in good shape? odd ball request i know but my 97's steering wheel is rotting away and I would like to replace it. I can clean off mud and dirt as long as the leather isn't rotting or cracking

I'm looking for the passenger door window and lock switch assembly.

Also looking for far left front heat/ac vent (the one next to the driver's side window).

Last edited:
PM sent.

Passenger front door window switch and lock mechanism (inside the door) where it latches
tail light wiring and about 3 feet of the wiring from the connectors forward
the heater lines from the switch to the heater core. Possibly the switch too if it is different than mine.

PM with price shipped the 30102

Back