• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 xj part out.

Seems like a nice Jeep to part out. What was wrong with it?

Seems like a nice Jeep to part out. What was wrong with it?
It was seized by a PD and the owner never picked it up. A friend that buys them at the PD auction told me he had it and wanted to know if I wanted anything before he striped the engine, trans, and tcase and sent it to the crusher. So you could say I'm trying to help save parts. LOL!

Glenn, will the emergency brake handle assembly fit an 89?

I'm needing one for the trail rig. The cables are there but someone cut out and removed the center console w/ a sawzall and also removed the e-brake handle assembly.

Also, how much for the tie rod/drag link assembly.

Last edited:
how much for the header panel and grill shipped to 30734?

The whole front header, grill all lights and wiring will bbe $100. Shipping I'll have to check tomorrow.

Glenn, will the emergency brake handle assembly fit an 89?

I'm needing one for the trail rig. The cables are there but someone cut out and removed the center console w/ a sawzall and also removed the e-brake handle assembly.

Also, how much for the tie rod/drag link assembly.

The ebrake is different in the 97. I have a 91 and a 84 both that have what you need ebrake wise. Let me know when you want to come over. You got my numbers? The full steering I'll say $40? That is TRE to TRE all of it.

The ebrake is different in the 97. I have a 91 and a 84 both that have what you need ebrake wise. Let me know when you want to come over. You got my numbers? The full steering I'll say $40? That is TRE to TRE all of it.

Sounds good. I'd come get them this weekend but money's tight and I don't get paid again until next Thurs.

How much shipped to 24018 or how far are you from Greenville/Travelers Rest.

I have family there that may pick the bumper up for me

Never mind! I see you are near Florence. I will be going to Myrtle Beach next month,(Thanksgiving) if you still have it then I may pick it up on the way home if i can fit it in a 2 door JK! I go through Bennetsville so I'm right there in your neck of the woods.

Never mind! I see you are near Florence. I will be going to Myrtle Beach next month,(Thanksgiving) if you still have it then I may pick it up on the way home if i can fit it in a 2 door JK! I go through Bennetsville so I'm right there in your neck of the woods.

Not a problem. I should still have it and wouldn't it fit on the roof?

I don't want to strap it to the soft top. I think it will fit inside, the JK is wide. I'll measure and see.

I'm dumb I was thinking of a different jeep.

BTT please feel free to make some counter offers. This jeep will go to the steel mill eventually. I'd hate to see good axles and drivetrain not get used.

Just a feeler on the Axles if it's a 8.25.

Serious about '96 Overhead console and Passenger mirror off the stripper. What are the conditions of the seats?

Just a feeler on the Axles if it's a 8.25.

Serious about '96 Overhead console and Passenger mirror off the stripper. What are the conditions of the seats?

96 console is in rough shape. Has most of the stuff in it but I believe the wire harness that was in the body is gone. $10 for it. $15 for the passanger mirror, and the DS seat is sold. PS seat is $40. Yea it is a 8.25 and lets start off at $300 for the set.

How much do you want for the t-case selector bezel?

Back