• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need to sale asap!!! 6.5" lift/boggers

Stallacrew said:
Next time you are trying to pity sell something I would NOT have a screen name saying that you are have some other extremely nice car al together. Much less would I have it broadcast as being on expensive 26 inch rims.

Just a thought.

no need to be a pissy bitch about things...

and not only are they 26 inch rims they are LEXANI ROMA ll's look them up $7500 for rims and tires..

there is no pitty in my sale just when i deside to sell something i wanna sell it fast and cheap so i don't back out

Usally people who have those nice things live within their means, unless they're a word I can't say on here that starts with an N. You're probably one of those.

They're also the ones that are arrogant assholes and gloat about their material things. They also think they're better than me because of them.

I can say the I hope we never meet. I bet you and Zuki-Ron would get along though. He's an ass too.

I really hate cocky people like you. You probably sold it knowing there was something seriously wrong with it, and didnt tell them anything at all.

Ass pirate.

--Alex

you are probably just a computer E thug... you know don't really have any friend other than the ones you "have" on the internet... i bet is someone was banging your girl you would just cry in the corner and jack off using your tears for lube

I hope we do meet!!!

why don't you just stop being a bitch and pm me your phone number or your address i have a habit of travailing alot (shit sorry to gloat..) you should practice shuting up and minding your own business...

and just to let you know i sold my XJ with an payment plan stretched out 8 months and a WARRANY to a friend of mine that just bought a Blue Female Pitbull pup from me (o shit sorry there i go bragging about my material things again)... try that with anything you own....

First off, nominated; but you don't know what that means.

Secondly:

Alex Stallings

cell:205-331-9362

Address:
301 23rd street
Tuscaloosa Al, 35401

Finally: I really couldn't comprehend that last two lines....you don't really type coherently. Yeah.....I'm gonna need you to work on that.

I heard from someone that you sold it to some random guy that this fella was friends with.

And I don't know what you want me to be "trying with stuff I own". What if I accidentally the whole thing?

Anything else?

Thanks
--Alex

I like how denali changed his location to be scary....oh no, he's "in my bush"!

I guess I better go shave.

retard.

Haha. Reading all this made my day a whole lot better. On a side note though denali, if you actually intend to show up I would plan on bringing an army with you. You do not go into Alabama looking for a fight...

Especially if you're gonna show up to the house of the owner of a bullet company.

They might have a good shot.

Back