• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '92 XJ--one week only!!! 8/11--8/18

mike, if you've got a working overhead console circuit board, i can pick it up in person tomorrow/sunday afternoon (and take a look at what else is left) ... let me know.

I'm not sure what the deal is with the overhead console. It's not like the one in my '91, but there is a small plastic unit up there with the little compass antenna. Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but you're welcome to come by and look....

Fuel tank looks fairly new (does not include fuel pump)--$45
Leather seats are in okay condition-no rips or tears--$
Drawtite 2" receiver hitch, not rusty, just dirty (includes nutstrips & bolts)--$50
Driver & passenger door w/power options (does not include panels or switches)--$25 each
Hatch in great condition (does not include glass or interior panel)--$35
ACOS spacers--$140
Unknown brand rock sliders in excellent condition (includes all mounting bolts)--$160
New muffler and tailpipe from Midas (includes rubber hanger and frame bracket)--$35
fuel_tank.jpg

leather_seats.jpg

trailer_hitch.jpg

driver_s_doors.jpg
passenger_doors.jpg
hatch.jpg

acos.jpg

rock_sliders.jpg

muffler_tailpipe.jpg

could you post up some pics of the rear leafs? and a ruough estimate on shipping to 37421? has the front drive shaft been taken yet? might be interested in that as well... thanks

I'll be hanging on to the front driveshaft, sorry.

I'll try and get the best pics I can of the leaves, as they are still mounted on the XJ. I'll have them off Saturday (18th).

i'm in no rush... any idea on shipping? (i'm pretty sure we're too far away to meet somewhere. if you're up for meeting, i might...)

Hey Mike I just wondering how hard it would be to remove the drivers side rear glass that is in the very back cargo area of the jeep? May be impossiable to remove dont know. I Rolled the jeep tonight and busted some glass and would like to replace it.

That sounds ok I just dont know when I maybe able to come out that way. I am going to check at a place today an see if they have one and i will let you know.

Landscaper, i'm sure i'll be heading up to the lake here in the next couple of weeks, if you need i can bring up the glass to you, just let me know.

Here's some items I still have left:
4.0 engine, ran fine, complete engine minus steering pump, alternator, and oil pan--$150
AW4 transmission $125 alone, or $200 for transmission and ALL items associated with it (computer & harness, shifter, cooler lines, etc.)
Driver's side doors w/power options, no door panels, lock cylinders, or switches--$25 each
Leather seats--make offer on the whole set
Driver's rear quarter glass--make offer
Rear hatch in great shape, no interior panel or glass--$35
Gauge cluster with tach and all gauges (non-idiot light setup)--$25

Sales pending are:
Rear passenger quarter glass
Rock rails
Passenger side doors

Back