• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for a Great time everyone

jester1084

NAXJA Member #1189
I just made it home at 3:20 AM here and thought I'd say thank you to everyone for another great winterfest. Sorry I didn't say bye to everyone
but I wanted to get out before it got too late/early. I've got to go meet my new nephew later today so that's why I boogied out so quick. However, great
to meet some new people out there and always great to see my old friends out there too, the little that I get to.

I had a great time and hope everyone else did, and Mac, congratulations. Now comes the "fun" part of planning.

Thanks,
Mike

Same here. Had a blast and met some nice people. There nothing better than seeing a frikkin flock of XJs tearing up the Badlands.

i agree. just made it home on the tow truck....

Glad you made it home ok man.

Once again it was a blast and i can't wait until next WF!

i agree. just made it home on the tow truck....
Tow truck?!
I guess I didn't hear this story.........do tell!

We made it home safe and sound. No problems at all other than having to listen to Dave all the way home.:D Now, I want to find my own trailer. I don't like the borrowing thing. I was actually more concerned with how my truck would preform on this trip rather than my Jeep. Both did fine, I was pleased.

I really think some more time and thought needs to be put into some of these awards that were given. Maybe have voting @ the banquet? Peoples choice award? I feel like there were others that were much more deserving of this particular award. There were some that looked like they just left the production line. No big deal I suppose but, there were much more deserving of the "Cleanest" than myself. I do apperciate the recognition. Please visit www.jcroffroad.com for quality XJ bumpers and sliders.:D

Great event! I vote for a 2 dayer (Fri-Sat)for Twenty-eleven.
Thanks for the memories.
:wave:

excellent time! came away with more damage than i would have liked to but the experience was well worth it. see ya next year!

Tow truck?!

We made it home safe and sound. No problems at all other than having to listen to Dave all the way home.:D Now, I want to find my own trailer. I don't like the borrowing thing. I was actually more concerned with how my truck would preform on this trip rather than my Jeep. Both did fine, I was pleased.

I really think some more time and thought needs to be put into some of these awards that were given. Maybe have voting @ the banquet? Peoples choice award? I feel like there were others that were much more deserving of this particular award. There were some that looked like they just left the production line. No big deal I suppose but, there were much more deserving of the "Cleanest" than myself. I do apperciate the recognition. Please visit www.jcroffroad.com for quality XJ bumpers and sliders.:D

Great event! I vote for a 2 dayer (Fri-Sat)for Twenty-eleven.
Thanks for the memories.
:wave:
well, i tore the gas tank. put a nice size hole in it, but it was small enough i could drive home.

on my way to get a gas can, i blew out my driver side brake line. we tried to fix it, but we where not able to.

sooooo, i some how have double tow coverage and got a 180 mile tow for free.

Tow truck?!

I'm sure Mikey will share it as soon as he recovers from all those Gas fumes he huffed after the creek. LOL

Had a GREAT time with everyone! Nice Run this year REV! I've always wanted to follow on a Rev's Run, I hear stories about it every year and finally I was able to take part.

Cant wait til next year! I second the motion for a 2-dayer in 20-eleven.

awesome time as always.
we keep telling you all, it is the friendships that keep
us coming back each year. The wheeling is fun too!

BOB

awesome time as always.
we keep telling you all, it is the friendships that keep
us coming back each year. The wheeling is fun too!

BOB

I still can't believe you took me up on that trade Bob, thanks again and tell Rich I want a video before next WF!

Great job on WF-OH-ten this year. Big thanks to all of the Bod for putting on a great event. Loved the Awards at the end it was a great idea and should continue. I think the voting should be done by the Winterfest staff as they are all over the place and see the most. Great event though. We all got to Ky fine from out group.

Once again a big thanks to the WF staff.

IMG_0190.jpg

I had an awesome time :party: it was great meeting everyone.

got home last night about 2am, we didnt stick around for the fire kinda wish i would have
about 20 min away from attica my brothers jeep died out mine was reading 9v on the battery meter we hooked up his to mine (good thing NAXJA requires front and rear tow points) and i pulled him till mine started to give out made it to kentland IN and the nice guy at the gas station let us hang around till somebody picked us up then i had to drive back there to day and swap the alternator on mine, but left the brothers there he will be picking it up tomorrow, with problems on the ride home you kinda forget how much fun you had so it is nice to look at these picks to make your self remember

-had a great time and cant wait till next years

I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!

Wow. Lots of drama for the ride home. Made it to Champain (sp) IL and my cps decided to throw in the towel. Lucky me that Brian decided to trailer his this trip. His came down and mine went home the rest of the way on the trailer. Got home about 3:30.

As everyone is saying, it was a great time. Haven't cut loose like that in a while. I can't over-express my graditude to all you 'green shirts' for the amount of work that goes into pulling this off.

Mac 'he can get down on one knee' gyver, that was a class move. Good luck to you both.

Got some pics to add just as soon as I unload the camera.

I'm ready for Oh Eleven!

I am the one who swapped for a 8.25C to scrap the Ultimate D35 in the campgroud. I dont get to talk to you (everyone whom helped me) to get your name, please tell me so I can give you my thank you! I think I should say thank you to everybody who went to the WF! I sometime think there's too many of people who are willing to help!!!!!! THANK YOU!

I helped out a little bit and I know bmyohn lended a hand as well. It was a good time and, I'm glad you got it going. I took a break, patrolled the campfire and when I cam back you dad (great guy, I enjoyed chatting with him) said that you went for a test drive. I was the guy that stole Dan Wheelers floor jack and returned it without him even knowing it.:D

Back