• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napier Precision - Picture Thread

Here's a real nice 2 door XJ.

29351964_1899935803383057_4829513780427802872_o.jpg

It's wheeling weather. Get 10% off our V2 Fender Flares. Use the code: NAXJA
Just enter the code towards the end of the checkout process on our website.

Last edited:
Do you have any stickers? I get a lot of questions about where and who makes them.

You already know that Napier Precision Products Fender Flares (and other stuff) look awesome but what makes our Flares so much higher quality?

270623051_5023185807724692_639093253444709320_n.jpg
275205155_5244413565601914_3016090162707865774_n.jpg

V2 Fender Flare Features:
- Made from textured scratch resistant ABS thermoplastic. The same material as other brands use but significantly THICKER! (At least twice as thick as the BW knockoffs we've seen!) Higher quality and tougher at a competitive price.

- Extend out from the Jeep around 3.25" which is perfect to cover most common over sized tire/wheel setups that we run. Covers the tires but doesn't make your XJ as wide as a bus.

- Blend really well with the body lines of the Jeep Cherokee. We designed the V2 Flares on an XJ running 10.5"-12.5" wide tires with aftermarket wheels so they look nearly OEM.

- V2 Fender Flares optimize both the front and rear wheel well openings to allow for larger tires and maximum articulation off road. See the Install Guides linked on our website.

- Warranty: V2 Fender Flares aren't indestructible and while we don't have a formal written warranty, the V2 Flares get broken so seldom that we usually replace them at 50% off for verified previous customers.

Armor and other stuff
- V2 Fender Flares are available for XJs that have the lower rear quarter panel cut and folded up for increased ground clearance and departure angle. No one else makes fender flares for this modification!
- Rock Rails: Since V2 Flares don't wrap all the way down under the body it's a lot easier to mount rock rails.
- Snorkel info: Airflow snorkels, or any snorkel that mounts above the body line, will work with the V2 Fender Flares.
- Armor: During manufacturing, we can adjust the width of the fender flares to account for armor on the rear quarter panel. (Just let us know when placing your order!) The fender flares on the door & rear quarter panel line up a lot better and you don't have to do as much work to make them look perfect!

Plus, get 10% off. Towards the end of the checkout process on our website enter the code: NAXJA

Last edited:
Who is running 3.5 inches of backspacing with these flares?

Thanks!

Napier Precision - Flat Flares for QF Mod

Napier Precision - Quarter Fold Flat Flares

We use the term, "Quarter Fold" to indicate flares are for XJs with the lower rear quarter panel modification.

58994539_2445912178785414_6973058230314336256_n.jpg

Get an instant 10% off on a set of our Flat Flares for your XJ. Toward the end of the checkout process on our website use the code: NAXJA

Last edited:
Can I make a suggestion? Your pictures are great, but it would be soo much better if you listed the tire and lift size. I realize this would take an extra step, but I'd rather a few pictures of the flares with various lift/ tire sizes listed than 200 without. It would really help the customer get an idea of what the flares would look like with their setup.

I realize you can't get the sizes for all the pic's but a few would be awesome!

Hopefully this doesn't come off as rude. I love your flares and will be ordering a set as soon as I decide flat vs cutout.

Thanks!

-Jared

Last edited:
Can I make a suggestion? Your pictures are great, but it would be soo much better if you listed the tire and lift size...

-Jared

Hey Jared, that is a great idea. While we usually won't be able to keep track of current stats for each picture what we can do is post the User and Source so that anyone interested can probably find the OP.

Since we like good suggestions like this I Pm'd you a code for $50 off on your next order of our Fender Flares. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Doug

Hey Jared, that is a great idea. While we usually won't be able to keep track of current stats for each picture what we can do is post the User and Source so that anyone interested can probably find the OP.

Since we like good suggestions like this I Pm'd you a code for $50 off on your next order of our Fender Flares. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Doug

Thanks so much! That sounds like a great idea.

heres some more for you! Flares look good still after a few years!

H8wEdEK.jpg

bL6zVsc.jpg

lZ9Xthi.jpg

FPXxLSe.jpg

VYRA9ts.jpg

nzulEzH.jpg

Back