• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh Geez

I'm not pm'ing you my number btw. If you and your dad both failed to keep it in your phones despite the plethora of conversations we've had then that's on you. Besides, my number had been posted on here so many times everybody should have it. So there. .!.. :D ..!.

Nevermind for racing this weekend...Ggirlfriend reminded me I am taking her to Prom.. Whatever.
Pulled up to this guy at a red light.
Me: nice car!
Him: Yes it is thank you. (turns up music...)
Me: Is it fast?
him: Yup (turns up the music again...)
Me:... Well how Fast?
Him: Runs 12s in the quarter mile! Its fast.
Me: Aw I bet you could beat me.
Him: Yup.
So I turned up my music as did he. He launched off the light and I quickly got on it only to pass him just as quick. 12 seconds my ass!
Snapped this at the next light. Poor 4.6 it wished it was under my hood instead of that boats
343n608.jpg

Idk what my car will run... I will have to go to a test and tune day later in the summer.

You should go to a test and tune night, they are a lot of fun. You'll get to see how you stack up against the big boys.

I saw my first LS# miata today. Sweet looking stoped at a light so I drove slow, waited for him to catch up, downshifted to kinda pace him and he reved it and it sounded like a damn dragster. It laid some rubber doing like 50. I want so bad. Maybe I will start building a motor this summer.

Actually posted on the miata forums and found the guy. Turns out it was a supercharged 331 ford smallblock

That's really groovy, gives it old school Z lines... I might even drive that... if I can get that supercharged small block ford you talked about under the hood.

Back