• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose 6/27/10

sucks you, troy, and tip came in late and left out front cuz theres no shots of you guys...lame

sucks you, troy, and tip came in late and left out front cuz theres no shots of you guys...lame

Huh? Who came in late????? We were there ready to do some 'wheeling. SOMEONE ditched us.

J/K......... coulda and woulda been all taken care of if fawkin' cell phones worked worth a damn out there. :mad:

ya i know...wish you guys had been able to drop with us....and gimme a spot cuz i didnt know where the hell i was going hahaha

Sup boys, been really busy with my training. Iv'e been lurkin around this week no posts from me...too busy focusing HARD. Just finished an online class here @ work/got some free time...fiannaly something I know very well(lol, this stuff is tough) Gettin prepped for a 8 hr test. If i dont pass it I dont have a job LOL

Ya, I need to post my pics-Iv'e got some cool stuff to upload. Just read the blown tire ona dually btw....when it rains it pours

Peach can I get a disk of those? I'll pay ya for the disk

cool I tried downloading a few but couldn't figure it out. Just kept downloading a link!

SWEET PICS!

i have a few off my point and shoot, but dial up internet, they will be up eventually.......

Back