• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6/12 - Looking to put together a run....

Wow - this is shaping up to be a pretty decent sized group! :thumbup:

Ok, so lets make it official:

Meet at the Downieville Starbucks or the trucker's lot just east of it at 9am. We'll try to get moving around 9:30.

I'm going to bring a camp grill to cook some brats/dogs for me and the family I'm bringing - Depending the time, we may pull off to one side of the Rock garden and do the lunch thing there, or maybe at the top in the meadow. Sound like a plan?

Weather might be a bit sketchy from what I'm seeing - afternoon showers and temps in the mid 60's....... be prepared. :thumbup:

Gauging group size here...........

Me and 2 rigs
johnnyfitz14 and a buddy w/ TJ
collkid
xj4xforlife and his dad w/TJ
J-9

8 rigs at this point. :thumbup:

Anyone else?

Well shit.

My Sister bailed. Apparently both of my nephews are sick and puking. With the forecast showing cold temps and the liklihood of rain/snow, she's momming-up and doesn't want to haul them kids up the mountain in a bouncy Jeep. Can't blame her either.

On top of that.......

The degree shims I ordered from R.E. still aren't here. If they do show up later today, it'll be a marathon just to get them installed before tomorrow. I still have to install both rebuilt driveshafts as well.

And, I'm not really excited about wheeling in the cold/rain/snow with the Truggy.........

I think I'm out.

Sonuva....... :flamemad:

Last edited:
Next weekend might be a better idea. There's a slight possibility I might be going to Nebraska though.

I'm sitting here waiting on the big brown truck to bring me my dadgum shims......... (n)

Back