• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow run Nov 27th That is a Sunday folks

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Snow is coming And is suppost to be at 3000 feet this weekend. I want to put together a snow run up Jacks Pass. If you interested post up. It don't matter if your jeep is stock or not. Snow is the great equalizer.

Hans

Re: Snow run Nov 25th

Can do the 26 or 27. I deliver groceries and will need to work on Fri. Should have wiring done and a Rock Candy shakedown run by then. I guess I will need to get some chains too.

Cal

I'm flexible. How about Saturday. I guess I am one of the few that don't work on Friday after Thanksgiving :(

XJourney said:
I'm flexible. How about Saturday. I guess I am one of the few that don't work on Friday after Thanksgiving :(

Yeah, mine's gotta be a Sunday. Was looking forward to a snow run about that time...hadn't posted yet. :)

I will have to check my schedule once I get back in town but I am always up for a snow run!!

Can not wait!!

Michael

We are doing a mud and snow run this sat the 5th to Ellens burg-Wenachee. I`ll let you know what its like.
I can`t make the 25th we will be turkey daying somewhere :exclamati

XJourney said:
So Michael have you heard anything about Pillchuck being closed?

Here is the thread.
http://www.snort4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26632

Hans

I know nothing about this? I will do some research. It really isn't that great of a place to wheel but it was close to home and fun for a 1/2 day of snow locally.

Michael

I can do Friday or Sunday, but CAN NOT do Saturday.

I'll be there.

Dag that's 4 hours from me. How early were you guys thinking of starting on the 5th?

Not hijacking thread.

Lets go with Sunday. Sounds like the best day for everyone to me.

meet in Monroe and go to Jacks Pass.

Hans

XJourney said:
Lets go with Sunday. Sounds like the best day for everyone to me.

meet in Monroe and go to Jacks Pass.

Hans

I'd be down for that. Too bad Howard won't be around to pull me out. :D:D:D

Please excuse my ignorance but could someone tell me about Jack's Pass? I'm assuming it's somewhere off Hwy 2 since the meeting place is Monroe. Is this something suitable for a rig running 31's with open differentials and no winch? Thanks, Steve

It is about 20 minutes East of Monroe, by the town of Index.

Your rig would be more then enough. We had stock rigs with us last year. Jacks Pass is pretty much a winding logging road.

we are going to make it to the top this year.

Hans

Back