• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doetsch Tech 8000 Shocks

perrbr02

NAXJA Forum User
When I was building my XJ I bought these shocks because they are pure beef. What I didn’t realize was that the body of the shocks are extremely long. I ended up not being able to run them in the rear and the fronts have maybe only 2” of uptravel. Selling the, never been installed brand new rears, for $75. Will sell/trade the fronts too but they are currently installed. We can figure something out if you want a full set. $75 for rears or $125 for front and rear. Or some sort of trade? Anyone interested?

When I was building my XJ I bought these shocks because they are pure beef. What I didn’t realize was that the body of the shocks are extremely long. I ended up not being able to run them in the rear and the fronts have maybe only 2” of uptravel. Selling the, never been installed brand new rears, for $75. Will sell/trade the fronts too but they are currently installed. We can figure something out if you want a full set. $75 for rears or $125 for front and rear. Or some sort of trade? Anyone interested?
Might want to give extended/compressed lengths. Might help with sale.

Back