• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get it done by WF Oh-Ten" thread

front winch bumper
new rear shock mounts/shocks
rotate rear spring perches just a little to stop my driveline vibe
chop lower rear quarter of bed

now of all that stuff, the only thing that i need done is the bumper. i will still wheel whether or not that other stuff is done.

I am thinking about adding cage to my list, but time and $ will be the deciding factor on that I am sure.

how about you build a mount for the cheese machine so at every stop we can enjoy a some nachos. It would serve a better purpose the a cage :cheers:

nacho_cheese_and_salsa_hat-p148599050379388056tdto_210.jpg

I like your thinking on this...nothing more then a power inverter and a bungee strap :thumbup:

I like your thinking on this...nothing more then a power inverter and a bungee strap :thumbup:

you are supposed to be buying a cheese/chili machine and selling me the cheese only machine

mac 'smothered and covered' gyvr

10-4, I am still on the look out but too cheap to buy a new one :chef:

Gas skid, fire extinguisher, the fed ex dent will be fixed by the end of the month.

Front shocks--need now
Power steering hose--down the road
Muffler--down the road
Rocker replacement--need now
Alt.--need now
Partial cage--down the road

JIM.

:roflmao: Thats funny. So are the fixing your Jeep or buying you another?

Yes, and yes down the road. Yes I'm getting it fixed, but of course I'm still looking for a daily driver with a stick so I can swap parts from the current one (242 n stuff) then I can cage and lift this one more.

Okay, back on topic.

Yes, and yes down the road. Yes I'm getting it fixed, but of course I'm still looking for a daily driver with a stick so I can swap parts from the current one (242 n stuff) then I can cage and lift this one more.

Okay, back on topic.

Don't blame Ya! I'd like to get a silver 60th as my DD. If i happen to find one after i find a house I just might.

Well I got some overtime today at work so I am ordering myself a trackbar from IRO. SO i just need to:

install coils
install my JKS disco's
install track bar
install rear shocks
get an alignment
MAYBE buy some 31's
put gas in it
find a hotel room

Front shocks--need now
Power steering hose--down the road
Muffler--down the road
Rocker replacement--need now