• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

32's With procomp soft 8's

postalxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of stock JK rubicon BFG's MT size is a 255/70/17 with equals to a size 32. tread is about 85 % the wheels are 5 on 4.5 lug in great shape very few scratches. 1 brand new so a total of 5 wheels and tires. looking to get $900.00 or obo

Not to get off topic, but those tires are closer to 31's I think. Maybe wanna run them on a calculator and see. I have 265's on my colorado and thats what they are listed as.

Ok let me back up they are 255/75/17 and i just spoke with discount tire they are saying 32.06" tall and 10.04" wide and the wheels i have are 4 1/4 back spaceing i had them on my 96 xj with a RE 4.5 SF lift with no control arm rub.

The wheels didn't come off a JK did they?

I can vouch for this set up! They rarely saw anything other than pavement and tire shine!! lol Seriously though, this is one hell of a nice wheel/tire package!

Back