• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35th in Moab 2018

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I didn’t put in staging area because this is a discussion not staging for a trip :dunno:

As most of ya know, 2018 is another anniversary for the xj platform. Dates are already set. October 9-13. No base area has been set up yet.
As it’s close to home for me I’ll try and swing out for at least a couple days. But likely be the taco and wk. Is there any interest in the CO chapter in attending? Doing an Airbnb?

If I am able to I'd very much like to go. It'll just depend on my drill schedule and other stuff. I've been wanting to go back out to Moab though and that seems like as good a time as any.

October is always great timing for Moab. Plus with a full year to plan with dates already set it’s set up to be a good turn out.

If the jeep works, and I'm not having to fly back east, I'd probably go. I haven't been to Moab since the 30ieth.

I already blocked off the time at work!

Back