• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake / Mill Creek Report 07-10-10

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
The trails are definitely still the same, some areas look a little more rutted out than before specially the beginning of Bill Moore from Empire side. Running Mill Creek Clock wise was a lot more fun than counter clockwise.

It is always nice to run a trail with XJboy, pleasure as usual, glad your new shite works and you went every where we did even without lockers.

Nice to meet new faces too, pleasure to meet J9 & Zith and glad you could come along, hope you enjoyed the run!

It is always fun to ride along with the whole family, Oreo breaks and poo poo emergencies stops! :shocked:

I found that I have some more tweaks and noise tracing down, and found out even with 4.56 gears, 33's and three adults, two kids, and a bunch of gear still do not go up the hill very fast. :(

Pictures coming soon..........

I put up some pictures, problem is i never got chance to really take action shots. Either busy with kid related probs or it was friggin raining.

Here is where my gallery is; http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp29/SkullyandRoxy/Bill Moore - Mill Creek July 10/

Some Highlights;

"Oh so you think you are going to take a picture of us huh? GOTCHA back!!"

376.jpg

Groups throughout the day meeting, prepping, eating, checking out the scene, being silly, etc.

350.jpg

372.jpg

540.jpg

505.jpg

There was a roof leak at the Empire Hilton so I sent my boy up top to see where it was leaking.

572.jpg

Teaching my boy how to check the air on the tires.

360.jpg

Various Scenic Pics.

469.jpg

510.jpg

512.jpg

It was a very tiring day.

584.jpg

Looks like an awesome day Matt! Don't worry about slowing down to family speed. Soon enough, you'll be pressed to keep up with them. :D

Good day as usual guys. Glad all went well with my heep. I was worried, but all went well. Now I just got to chase down that fourth noise, and weld up my stiffners. Today I realized the heep is getting really soft and creaky.

Back