• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Parts In NC

The dana 30 has been sold. I still have the doors and rear hatch. A rebuildable engine, rear 8.25 axle. Fenders, windows, I am accepting reasonable offers for anything I still have left.

94jeepxj said:
Im saleing the whole jeep, everything thats left for the best reasonable offer. Thanks!
Pictures? List of whats left?

Body, rear hatch, doors, all good windows, front fenders, interior parts and seats. Basically I sold the bumpers, taillights, engine drivetrain and a few odds and ends. Thanks

do you have the ac vents for the front of the dash? what color is the interior? if gray im looking for the passenger side rear plastic that has the hole to mount the lift gate strut

Danny

IIRC you can just stick a small flat head screw driver in the top portion and just pull it out, doesn't take much. hope that helps

I am in need of a tan steering column and a tan center console. Can you get me some pics of these items and what you would want for them shipped to 40160. Steering column separated at the first knuckle with all wiring. thanks

did you sell the lift on this already? and are your willing to sell just the side view mirrors? Im lookin for black ones for my 92. Im also interested in the bumpers if they are black as well. Thanks

Back