• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

At SoCal Fest I won a $50 off gift certificate for Torq-Masters Industries -- Torqmasters.com -- good only for products they manufacture, such as lockers and chromoly shafts. It expires at the end of the year. I have no need for it and would be glad to pass it on to any red-letter member who can use it.

Still up for grabs.

Still up for grabs.

If the lug nuts are still available, Noah could use them for Gomer Jr.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Last edited:
Did I mention they are chrome?

I’ll hang onto them for him.

The chrome will likely double the value of his Heep.

Thanks,

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

At SoCal Fest I won a $50 off gift certificate for Torq-Masters Industries -- Torqmasters.com -- good only for products they manufacture, such as lockers and chromoly shafts. It expires at the end of the year. I have no need for it and would be glad to pass it on to any red-letter member who can use it.

I will take this, can you bring it up to sierra fest?

Does anyone want a set of drums and pads. This came from my xj with a c8.25 rear end. They are practically new and the drums have been painted. I recently converted to discs in the rear and don't need these anymore. You can have all the new hardware too. I need to get rid of it and don't want to throw away good stuff.

Eric,
located in long beach

Extended lower control arms, 16inch eye to eye. and a stock rear drive shaft. Anyone want these too before I throw them out?

Eric,
located in long beach

driveshaft and control arms are taken, but the brakes are still available if anyone wants them.

If no one else NEEDS the brakes I will take them for the kids to practice on...assuming we can get a train out to the IE.

If no one else NEEDS the brakes I will take them for the kids to practice on...assuming we can get a train out to the IE.

I thought that kind of torture was against the Geneva convention?

I took Auto Shop in High School and the class was ... undisciplined ... After the basic introduction and safety rules we started doing drum brakes. I was the only one paying attention and the only one that passed the incredibly easy test. So we did drum brakes again. Everyone complained and then goofed off even more. So we did drum brakes again. Then we did disc brakes twice and the semester was over. I felt cheated out of some practical auto maint/repair experience which has been more than made up for by owning a Jeep.

Put me in line if the skwerlman doesn't want it.

I have been getting so much better about dragging stuff home; even good stuff.

Don't forget, the Picnic on Fiesta Island on San Diego's Mission Bay on the 24th of this month (August) is an excellent Parts Train station... Even if you can't make it, somebody who lives near what you want, and someone who lives near you, will probably be there.

Or just come down to have fun!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/670668016695989/

Back