• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Cal has decided he does not need the d35 diff skid plate he won in the raffle and has decided to let someone else have it. I'll post a picture later, if requested.

I will take the skid if no one has claimed it. I can buy it since I am not a red letter.

Become a Red letter, and I'll bet Cal will cut you a heck of a deal!

David Bricker / SYR

everything in pic except leafs, tranny mount and stabilizer still good

dss.jpg

Driver side electric seat assembly/bracket with tan trim piece for 97+. Bought it thinking I would install it but haven’t yet, and probably never will. Located in Norco.

Power steering pulley. OEM off of my '01. Has about 65K miles on it.
Serpentine belt, same milage and vehicle; good for a trail spare.
Should fit '97+; power steering and AC.

Train or pick up at AAT or maybe Calico.

Last edited:
I think '96 takes the same pulley, belt, etc.

If you can tuck it in with your welder I will take the pulley and belt. Call it a really long distance parts train.

I think '96 takes the same pulley, belt, etc.

If you can tuck it in with your welder I will take the pulley and belt. Call it a really long distance parts train.

I'll talk to my son.

At SoCal Fest I won a $50 off gift certificate for Torq-Masters Industries -- Torqmasters.com -- good only for products they manufacture, such as lockers and chromoly shafts. It expires at the end of the year. I have no need for it and would be glad to pass it on to any red-letter member who can use it.

Now that i have hood vents I no longer need my hood spacers and wanted to offer them up here. I don't remember the brand but they are pretty much just a block of aluminum. They are free to whoever wants them but i would need your stock bolts and the shims since I misplaced mine.

I'm located in Lynwood (Where the 105 and 710 meet)

59808127_2289320197756637_8238436972461293568_n.jpg

Rancho steering stabilizer. Has a dent but doesn't affect functionality.

Fits oem steering. It came off my '01 when I upgraded my axles.

1 pair 6" black plastic KC stone guards. White lettering.

Back