• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration is up!

Dont talk to loud there flex, that is now MY Libby. Her Jeep is the TJ on 4" lift with 33's that you were next to. Dont worry she will still pull you out when you get stuck. :cheers:

Oh thats right forgot she got a TJ. :doh: I like your little pink flower, Mike! :D If i was at redbird she probably would pull me out but the green trail is usually pretty free of Mud......as long as the ground is frozen still!

I plan ned on paying for her meal ($15) but do we regiater her ($5). She doesnt need a sticker or dash plaque. Just wonderin.

i am gonna try to register tonight between studying for psych, getting to the gym and writing a speech. fun night for me! lol

done, one WF, one XXL, and one dinner

I forgot to ask, i dont know who my passenger is going to be as of now but if they want to join in on the dinner will they be able to pay up at WF or do they need to register now, i know it better to pre register so you can get a count on how many will be there but do you account for stragglers?

-Rew

The website does not want to work for me. I punch in one Winterfest oh-ten (5.00) and two dinners (2x15) hit buy now and the page just refreshes. I'm also assuming these prices go up after Friday?

Also sorry for a stubid question if this is. I just went to the Pre-registration site and hit the buy now button after picking my tickets and shirts. nothing happened. do i pay when i get to westfest or is there a problem with the site..i would guess a problem with me.

I forgot to ask, i dont know who my passenger is going to be as of now but if they want to join in on the dinner will they be able to pay up at WF or do they need to register now, i know it better to pre register so you can get a count on how many will be there but do you account for stragglers?

-Rew

I say register ahead of time to help make sure there is a good count, but I don't think it is required. HTH

Kim

Also sorry for a stubid question if this is. I just went to the Pre-registration site and hit the buy now button after picking my tickets and shirts. nothing happened. do i pay when i get to westfest or is there a problem with the site..i would guess a problem with me.

Before you hit enter, did you select which payment type you were going to do? It gives the option to pay right away with paypal or pay at doorstep.

Back