• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UNOFFICIAL Easy Runs on Friday

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking of taking it easy on Friday and just doing some sightseeing and running some of the easier trails. If anyone else is interested let me know.

We will be in Thursday night. Looking to run with Crash on the moderate or will go something else.

We are on Quail Ridge space #30.

Dave 480-206-3028

I am in Cabin 8. Was thinking of doing an earlier run ~ 10am and maybe another once more people show up in the afternoon 2-3ish.

My cell is nine15-478-0605

I am in Cabin 8. Was thinking of doing an earlier run ~ 10am and maybe another once more people show up in the afternoon 2-3ish.

My cell is nine15-478-0605

Running something this late would make it hard to run the night run. If you plan on running it.

I am in cabin one when you get into town text me. I will be BBQing and hanging out at the fire tonight having a cold one come join me....

480-580-0150 Rick

Whens the night run since I missed the early run? And what type of trails for the night run
They are running smasher not sure about time. We are heaDing to the outlaw trail. If u head out towatds sedona ~10 miles and take 525 on the left we might run into u at the honanki tuins.

Will be there in 20 minutes or so but will wait if u give me a call.

Back