• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog - Uwharrie Edition - November 5

Re: Fall Flog - Uwharrie Edition

Nope. We keep all our stuff on the site. The Facebook groups is part of what killed the AZ chapter.

So are we gonna try and rent a group spot or individuals? Glenn mentioned one for $36 I think? For a few people? Anyway, let's get that ironed out. If we need to do individual spots I'd like to go ahead and reserve a spot ASAP.

I'm interested, I should be able to get that time off. I'll have to ask the wife about her schedule.

I see nothing wrong with purchasing a group camp with the funds we have available for this event if we have enough people camping. Do you have a link to the group camp sites Glenn?

I'm not against camping, it's the other half that is. Maybe I could talk her into it...

I see nothing wrong with purchasing a group camp with the funds we have available for this event if we have enough people camping. Do you have a link to the group camp sites Glenn?

I'm not against camping, it's the other half that is. Maybe I could talk her into it...

Group camp is booked that weekend. There is the site at Arrowhead that we all stayed at a few years ago. Nick, Dave, and you too I think. Was the trip with the White stock xj with no headlights. That was a good time.

Group camp is booked that weekend. There is the site at Arrowhead that we all stayed at a few years ago. Nick, Dave, and you too I think. Was the trip with the White stock xj with no headlights. That was a good time.

I remember that one now! That was a good trip.

I talked to Andy w/Ironman4x4fab last night about the flog at URE. He's a sponsor here again. He and the Ironman crew are going to try and make it out and if he does he will bring a tie rod kit.....

Site 18 booked.

Any idea when you'll be wheeling?
I work Saturday but might be able to make it out there by noon.
I love to do some wheeling with other xj's.

Any idea when you'll be wheeling?
I work Saturday but might be able to make it out there by noon.
I love to do some wheeling with other xj's.

I'm going to take Friday off and camp all weekend. It would be fairly easy to set up a time to meet you at one of the trail heads. Like say the Double parking lot. We'd love to have you come out and join us.

Man, if I could figure out how to make this work financially.....

I'd love to run URE, but will likely end up at Aetna.

Long shot, I know but it's worth a shot.

If anyone here has a factory front skid and factory t-case skid in good condition they'd like to unload, bring them to the campgrounds. I'm looking for one of each.

Back