• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fing, Who is coming?

Who is coming to Moab for the 11th Fall Fling this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Heep is about as ready as it's gonna get, unfortunately, no locked rear D44, though. Have to get a slow tire leak fixed tomorrow, otherwise, it's just collecting and organizing crap over the next week. I'm going to be in Atlanta for a week, get home for a day, then hit the road for Moab.

What's funny is that I think my g/f is looking forward to this trip more than I am.

My current interests have taken me in another direction and I will not be going to Moab, enjoy yourselves folks......SANTA

and i was looking forward to wheelin with ya again ken...........better be a good reason :D

You get shacked up with some lady? :D

standard.jpg

My current interests have taken me in another direction and I will not be going to Moab, enjoy yourselves folks......SANTA
Ah, all you ever did was complain, but I'll miss ya.

Wow, it's been a while.
Only four names in this whole thread I recognize.

I'll be in Moab, however, it'll be from the 16th-28th

Shoot. I'll be rolling eastbound across I-90 when you're getting out there.

Tom Wood confirmed he'll join us for Friday & Saturday. Save up your driveshaft questions.

I finally made the decision to attend. I'll likely have my Jeep, but due to my current situation I'll likely be either bumming passenger seats or just hiking and hanging out at the campfire. Staying at the Motel 6, since it's pretty much walking distance to Slickrock.

Finished the jeep this morning. I think I'll go the southern route, so I won't be there until later Tuesday.

After a few set backs, I'm in! I will leave phoenix tues night or wends morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back