• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want some pictures!

Mark_Hill_Climb.jpg

ZoomPic.jpg

P7030157.jpg

P7030158.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

P7030114.jpg

P7030117.jpg

P7030134.jpg

P7030152.jpg

P7030154.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

It was great to see everyone!

I may add a few more.....gotta love the "Mark Pic"

At least my horse was full size.

I must say, riding bearback ain't for this old man. :D :roll:

That's pretty cool! I like the video, but next time maybe I won't be so afraid to just hit the gas and hold on for the ride! Oh well, its not my rig so gotta be easy on it! lol.

Tyler, I like the slogan in your sig line. Gonna get some t-shirts made up so We can order them from you? Or they can be complimentary when I win the lottery and have you build my Jeep! :D

Yeah, I need to have some more made up. The last ones I had done didn't have the slogan though.

Do you know the story behind my slogan?

Yeah, I need to have some more made up. The last ones I had done didn't have the slogan though.

Do you know the story behind my slogan?

From what I've heard it's all about what I said under mild alcohol and heavy narcotics use ( due to a broken wrist) to a guy I did a rocker replacement for. Fella usually beats the living hell out of his Jeep every trip and destroyed a set of sliders so I did 2x6 rockers for him. Normal wheeling style led him to hit them and tweak the 18ga steel they were welded to. Believe it or not, they bent up to close the 3/16th gap on the doors and caused them to be a real pain to operate. That is the story, right Tyler? I'm so happy I could make a lasting impression on this thread. BTW, I'm the reason said individual was able to drive off the trail the following day after shitwreaking a joint/ shaft/ balljoint on the trail.

Last edited:
Well... actually, I wasn't just gonna say if you don't know, you don't need to know.

I can have some shirts made if you guys want them, but that particular slogan will NOT be on them. It was more of a joke than an actual slogan, but I don't want bad blood on here. I didn't know it upset Matt like it did, and I don't want that, so it's dead today.

Oh sorry to get shit stirred up. I just wanted a rocksolid T-shirt! Let me know when you have some printed up. I can't afford for you to build my rig up or throw some ORI's on it so buying a shirt is the next best thing.

Whats a namde? :D

Back