• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quote of the day thread..

Tyler i agree, i have recently been getting my act together and my over all mood is just better in general, sleep better, live better.

SAM'down 22lbs in a since march 1st'SET

The key to a woman's heart is to act like a gentlemen. Bitches love gentlemen.

I wonder if he will ever send me that tv mount information...

mac 'heh' gyvr

Quotes saved from the Festfest staging thread.
Really?

Ship it. FedEx. I usually ship mine in old Coleman coolers, works great. You have to ship it to an FFL though. Then have the FFL meet you at the location that you want to fire the weapon. It's a bit pricey and a little bit of a hassle but I'd be willing to bet you'd never know the difference. My FFL meets me at the bottom of my tree every year for deer season with my trusty 870 ready to blasticate bambi!
I was just threatening...er, I mean, telling Meganne the other day that you're a hog farmer...
I have a bazooka.....

I hear that you can conceal it rectally w/o a permit :dunno:

Wife: Don't you know you're supposed to be watching where you're walking and not texting?

Me: Only genetically delinquent people walk into stuff while doing something else.

Wife: "why is it when your driving and you hit the rumble strips it is OK, but when I do it you yell at me??"

Me: "because you suck at driving, end of conversation"

-people who are not themselves are nobody.
General George S. Patton.

Back