• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WinterFest 06 DVD's

For shure. PM, or give me a ring when they're done. I'll eather send you the fundage, or we can make some get together arangements. Damn I had fun!

I'll take one also. Just let me get your paypal account. Or what size birthday card you prefer.

Lawn Cher' said:
Oh, and Squeaker? Do explain.
:roflmao: little inside joke from 05 Winterfest. My CB was acting up while on a trail with Wildman, Opie, and I think Jim. Every time I tried to talk over my CB, everybody told me I sounded like I had a really squeaky voice. I asked Les if he remembered me this year at WF, the squeaker from last year. He had no problem remembering ha ha.....

bshaw said:
:roflmao: little inside joke from 05 Winterfest. My CB was acting up while on a trail with Wildman, Opie, and I think Jim. Every time I tried to talk over my CB, everybody told me I sounded like I had a really squeaky voice. I asked Les if he remembered me this year at WF, the squeaker from last year. He had no problem remembering ha ha.....

Oh, so you sounded like me then.

Lawn Cher' said:
Oh, so you sounded like me then.
Yup :laugh3:

Les

bshaw said:

ha ha

hey - before you make all thoes DVD's give adobe a shot - make for real clean cutting, addind music and all that...

XJ_ranger said:
hey - before you make all thoes DVD's give adobe a shot - make for real clean cutting, addind music and all that...
i've been using a trial software from sony to make this DVD, also used it for the CF video too. it's called Vegas Movie Studio 6.0, and it is a great program. downfall it's only trial, so after it's expired i'll try that adobe out. plus I only have 1.5 gbs of disk space left out of 80. i'm going to have to do some cleaning up before I install anything else. these videos equal over 20gb alone :shocked: .

IN please.

Gotta get my web wheeling somehow.

Plus the look the on the Chevy-heads at work face's when they see all of you just breezing through will make me laugh histerically.

IntrepidXJ said:
kick ass.

cartman.gif

i'll take one

Back