• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tools

I have an angle grinder and fairly heavy duty drill and a good 3/4" bit (smaller bits as well).

Also vast assortment of small tools including snap ring pliers and 10b/44 hub tool and 60/14b hub tool ( I think the 60 and 14 use the same one anyway).

Have a 4 ton comealong too.

I am bringing a decent floor jack and a pair of 6 ton jack stands to install coils in the campground if anyone needs something safer than a hi lift.

Sockets to do a D30 hub/shaft.

Brake line flaring tool and some line.

Ball joint press, tap and die set.

Trying to bring the more specialized stuff that not everyone carries.

I am also considering bringing my manifold gauge set and vac pump to do A/C, if you are interested let me know. No refrigerant though, an XJ needs two 12oz cans.

I've got my mig and floor jack and jack stands. Sawzall and angle grinder which Brian cannot play with. OBA and assorted tools. I have a bunch of spare parts too. D30 2wd stub, 231 tail shaft. Coil, distributor, assorted hoses and belts. Tire groover ....

Last edited:
I'll be bringing my Snap-on Verus pro diagnostic scanner...should the need arise...

Back