• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB XJ

Iv got one that I didn't really plan on selling but I never use it and I guess I'd let it go.
It's on about 3in of lift, shackle relocation brackets, 1/4wall lcas with Johnny joints, 31s but will just clear 33s. Rusty's flex Flairs, ruff stuff diff covers, Rusty's he cross member, sye. And a cb. Home made front stubby bumper. Nate's 4*4 rear.There might be something I'm forgetting but that's about it.

It needs a wheel bearing up front, the latch on the hatch is broken. And the front seats have some tears. But I have good condition wj leather seats I can include.typical rust. But nothing structural nor any big holes. It's a 99. 4door automatic. Oh and it needs a new 4wd linkage. I'll try to dig up some pictures.

Iv got one that I didn't really plan on selling but I never use it and I guess I'd let it go.
It's on about 3in of lift, shackle relocation brackets, 1/4wall lcas with Johnny joints, 31s but will just clear 33s. Rusty's flex Flairs, ruff stuff diff covers, Rusty's he cross member, sye. And a cb. Home made front stubby bumper. Nate's 4*4 rear.There might be something I'm forgetting but that's about it.

It needs a wheel bearing up front, the latch on the hatch is broken. And the front seats have some tears. But I have good condition wj leather seats I can include.typical rust. But nothing structural nor any big holes. It's a 99. 4door automatic. Oh and it needs a new 4wd linkage. I'll try to dig up some pictures.

Anyone looking at this let know I've probably got both that bearing and definitely the hatch latch, plus a ton of 97-01 stuff.

Ill keep that in mind. Im gonna see if i can across something locked and longarmed. I dont wanna start a build

Back