• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-fest Pre-run 5/26

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
We are having a NAC-fest Pre-Run and Scouting trip on Saturday May 26th at Rausch Creek. If you are interested please post-up. Most likely will be running greens and low blues (jeep on 31's with no lockers)(Melissa's jeep shake-down run!).

If you are interested in coming, post up here.

If I get everything done by then we will make it. In fact we might camp at echovalley friday night as well

I'd like to make it, but i'm not making a drive that far unless the gears are done, I cant tolerate that much highway with 3.55's and 35's.. 30 minutes each way is more than enough for me every day. I guess I'll be a maybe.

I may try to make it as well - be nice to get the lay of the land before the 'Fest.

My rig's laid up this week for floorpan surgery (found a hole under the RF seat, most of the RS floor is in bad shape), but I don't expect it to be at the shop more than a couple of days.

I'll be able to say a little more definitely in a week or so.

Rob

If i dont get everything done on my Jeep, can i bring my GTI?

JoeShmo said:
If i dont get everything done on my Jeep, can i bring my GTI?
So long as you have tow points so I can drag it around

Just made Resv. at echovalley for friday and saturday, so this will be a true shake down trip.

We need to do that for Saturday night only. We are driving out Saturday AM till Sunday.

Ms. Lobsterdmb said:
We need to do that for Saturday night only. We are driving out Saturday AM till Sunday.

That extra hour makes it to much of a drive to try and make it a daytrip, this way we won't be in a rush to get to the park and can just lounge around after a hard day of wheelin

Now that the floor's all fixed up, I think I'm good to go.

I was figuring on driving out on Saturday morning - what time do you plan to gather at the park?

Looks like I can't make this pre-run. We have a previous engagement that I have not been able to talk my way out of.... Maybe a few of us will do another pre-run in early June.

A.

Sorry to hear you won't be along this time, Andy - if not sooner, I'll see you at the Fest.

John, how stock-friendly are you thinking of going? I have been trying (again) to get my buddy at work with the stock KJ to come wheeling with me, though I haven't yet gotten an answer yet.

Rob

I don't think I will be able to make NAXJA fest, but I can probably make this. Is anyone going to wheel more than one day? Anyone going to be doing high blues, purples, and blacks?

I'm on 37s locked F/R D44/Frd9

BOX said:
I don't think I will be able to make NAXJA fest, but I can probably make this. Is anyone going to wheel more than one day? Anyone going to be doing high blues, purples, and blacks?

I'm on 37s locked F/R D44/Frd9

no i think we are all only wheeling sat and doing greens and low blues....

Back