• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest 2013 April 5-7

Tuffnuttz

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for trail leaders for the Table Mesa Area. I will be out there on the 4th after work. I will be camping out there somewhere in the main area. (I will more of a better idea this coming week). The main runs will be on Saturday the 6th. It would be nice to get an idea of how many people will be there and what kind of trail you would like to run.

There will be a BLM cleanup going on Saturday between 8am-2pm. I would like to get all of us together for a couple hours to help clean up the area. After that we will also clean up on any trails we are going to be running.

Some people will be staying at the K.O.A. down the road in Black Canyon City (about six miles north on I-17). I will be camping and will also have a couple R.V.s with me and we have air compressors for anyone that might want to air up after. We also have BBQ grills for cooking after the trail run on Saturday also. Or before.

The main thing is to get together and have a good time and a lot of fun. So let me know who's coming. I'm still new at this President thing but when I go out with my friends we always have fun. I'm always looking for new friends also.

I will be there with my son and possibly one more passenger. Already have a cabin reserved at the KOA. Only been to TM once a couple years ago when we ran Judgment Day so would prefer not to lead. Still on 32's, so can't get too crazy . . .

You need to hit up Matt to be a trail leader or Kraker they both know the area very well.

I hate being that dude. It looks like I'm 8/10's out money needs to come in and not out right now. I also have plans for the evening of the 6th. Anyone who's wheeled long enough knows not to have plans for after wheeling. That just guarantees disaster.

If anything i will show up for a few hours for the clean up.

I'm going to try to get there Friday noonish, I'm planing on camping on site. Never been there before and want to run every trail I can. Not sure if I'm going to have a passenger yet, trying to get a toyota and a xterra to come with.

Lower terminator, upper terminator, and then predator are the only trails I've run. Upper and lower are both fun with alot of options for difficulty. Predator is a bit more technical and is by far my favorite. Those are my picks.

I'll be camping at the KOA. I have only run two trails up there: Judgement Day and the table mesa road that is listed in the Wells book like 4 years ago so I'm not real comfortable leading.

You need to hit up Matt to be a trail leader or Kraker they both know the area very well.

Think Matt will have everything back together in time? If not maybe he could ride along with someone in the front of the pack.

i'm working hard to get there but i still have a long way to go.
20130312_174312_zps95aaa3a6.jpg

I have plans on coming out for the Saturday runs.

It there going to be a raffle? Will it be at the desert camping location or at the KOA?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

Dave

I have plans on coming out for the Saturday runs.

It there going to be a raffle? Will it be at the desert camping location or at the KOA?

Inquiring Minds want to know.

Dave

Planning on a raffle, but its going to be SMALL (gift cert or tow strap) since this is not a club sanctioned event. SOme of us might also bring some miscellaneous jeep stuff and do some trading or a white elephant crap...er, I mean gift exchange.

Looks like the dinner will probably be at the camping location, so we will plan to do the raffle there too.

Back