• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado Chapter Monthly Trail Runs

Little David and I were talking about heading down Saturday and camping. I'd love to watch you run Carnage. Maybe we can get David to drag his new Yota through it too.

I am so down for a Saturday carnage run..... unfortunately work is not. I do not get off work until 6pm Saturday. That puts me in BV around 10. I am 100% cool with letting my dad run it in the Toyota if he wants to on Saturday.

We will see, I am still tubeless so hopefully I will be ready enough for this run.

I will also work on Uncle Sam and see if I can get someone to cover for me.

It's called an OPM71, duh

State employee/DSG currently... one off our shift at school and one AGR on leave. Minimum manning requirements and all that BS dictate no one else can be gone. I might be able to get someone to cover doing a drill makeup though.
A friend will do it just to am waiting to see if the SNCO are cool with it.

You army people are weird. We have Leaveweb for our AGRs, no silly forms!

I'm a DOD Civilian. I'm sure our AGR's are using a similar format as you, but couldn't tell you. Back when I was on Active Duty we still had leave request forms (DA Form 31) and got our LES's in the mail.

Yeah, the 29th. How early are we thinking? Maybe somebody should start a new thread in the staging area.

You have to keep an eye on Kittrell. He will slip in a change now and then. ;)

Back