• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures Go Here

For the fellas commenting on the bridge, im not flinging poo here but that bridge is unaccessable as John said. The hole leading up to that bridge has gotten progressively deeper and was over two feet deep. It has been bypassed for the last two years that I have been playing there. It takes big tires and lockers to even attempt to access. Maybe we need to do a work party to assist the local club that maintains the trail.

Thanks to everyone for there great pictures!!!

Yeah, I wasn't there and wasn't attempting to pass judgement, just passing on the philosophy we should try to adhere to. If you guys could give me the trail number and approximate mileage/% in the trail where the bridge is located I'll send Mikki Douglas a note regarding that bridge's state of disrepair.

Doug

Yeah, I wasn't there and wasn't attempting to pass judgement, just passing on the philosophy we should try to adhere to. If you guys could give me the trail number and approximate mileage/% in the trail where the bridge is located I'll send Mikki Douglas a note regarding that bridge's state of disrepair.

Doug
That's going to be towards the top of Kaner Flats (676), just before the Lilly Pond. It's the last bridge crossing if I remember correctly.

That's going to be towards the top of Kaner Flats (676), just before the Lilly Pond. It's the last bridge crossing if I remember correctly.

I agree with the location.

I believe that the bypass around that bridge has been used for at least 5 years! I have seen people stuck coming off that bridge in years past.

Michael

I agree with the location.

I believe that the bypass around that bridge has been used for at least 5 years! I have seen people stuck coming off that bridge in years past.

Michael

we had fun there a couple years ago on the "epic" run where we missed dinner. I got hung up on my rear hitch with 33s, that hole is pretty deep.

we had fun there a couple years ago on the "epic" run where we missed dinner. I got hung up on my rear hitch with 33s, that hole is pretty deep.

I dipped my 35's in to see how bad it was...as soon as I dropped the front end I said screw that, the water was easily half way up my tires and the drop off was pretty steep.

Backing up even became difficult.

~Scott

here come the videos...

Rich doing a lil fender trimming

I think the crawl buggie should have been on 31"s for this event to level the playing field a lil
icon10.gif

CherokeeFever

Dellstopjeep 3 wheelin'

Rich needs a locker
icon10.gif

Goblazers flexin out the stocker

Redjeep3

Thinginthewoods gettin some crack action

A persistant Joe (Josefxj97) making the dbl bumper

Rayertle getting some pin stripes

only about 30 more to upload...

:conceited

Last edited:
Great pictures guys!!!!!

Consistent theme: GET YOUR ARMS INSIDE THE VEHICLE!!!!!!!!

Back to the pictures.

Michael

My Jeep Moves and was on the trail.

Great pictures guys!!!!!

Consistent theme: GET YOUR ARMS INSIDE THE VEHICLE!!!!!!!!

Michael

Hmmm... anybody remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Atn0Mizac

^ I still find this terribly embarrassing from last year ^

However, I can assure you it was just a reaction. I didn't honestly think it was going to stop me or anything.

^ Thanks for the video, Rod! ^

I am really bummed I forgot to bring a camera this year.

-Brian

i AM going next year.

i never saw you there your lying. I tried to match your avatar to the real life person with no sucess. wtf?

$20 says he was drunk (Keystoned) when he posted this. Probably doesn't even remember it.

Back