• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures Go Here

Thanks for an absolutely wonderful time!!! I will be back again next year.

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Wedged with a broken axle.
IMG_2141.jpg

Rich doing a good job spotting us, thanks Rich.
IMG_2138.jpg

I'm stoked you guys made it out and had such a great time!!!

I'm stoked you guys made it out and had such a great time!!!

Yes, me too, It's tough to go to work after a weekend like that. BTW these ones below are videos, the first of which Brian did an excellent job in spite of NWFest being his second wheeling trip.

Some of the quotes I remember:
"An Aura of Douschiness" :yap:
"I'm never going to drink again"

For the fellas commenting on the bridge, im not flinging poo here but that bridge is unaccessable as John said. The hole leading up to that bridge has gotten progressively deeper and was over two feet deep. It has been bypassed for the last two years that I have been playing there. It takes big tires and lockers to even attempt to access. Maybe we need to do a work party to assist the local club that maintains the trail.

Thanks to everyone for there great pictures!!!

For the fellas commenting on the bridge, im not flinging poo here but that bridge is unaccessable as John said. The hole leading up to that bridge has gotten progressively deeper and was over two feet deep. It has been bypassed for the last two years that I have been playing there. It takes big tires and lockers to even attempt to access. Maybe we need to do a work party to assist the local club that maintains the trail.

Thanks to everyone for there great pictures!!!

A work party is a great idea. Anybody know which ranger district to contact to ask about work needed on the trails, or suggest ideas for work parties? Naches ranger district or Cle Elum ranger district?
Karl, what trail was that where the above mentioned bridge is located?

Joe

Good times!
IMG_0901.jpg

It puts the tires on the rocks or it gets the gnome again!
IMG_0913.jpg

Gnomes view.
IMG_0905.jpg

Gnome power!
IMG_0951.jpg

Funny thing about coil overs, you drive a lot faster, other things come apart. My shake down had some shakes. A johnny joint dueced.
IMG_0966.jpg

Aaron (5.9cummins) had a cooler malfunction. Sandwiches turn into goo when floating in water.
IMG_0972.jpg

37's don't look that big when they are burried deep.
IMG_1107.jpg

Just driving up a hill.

PAT

Last edited:
Back