• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

there's a lot of state land up there, as long as you stay on the 'road' it is legal, but Longview Fibre has been buying a lot of land up there recently. They have cameras and have had the cops up there after a couple guys I know. The mud run is done on a guys private land, it's pretty good for just gettin dirty, as long as it's not to crowded. The New Years one was way too crowded, probly 200 rigs in there, makes it not as much fun. I'll post up when I find when the next one is.

twardozrally said:
there's a lot of state land up there, as long as you stay on the 'road' it is legal, but Longview Fibre has been buying a lot of land up there recently. They have cameras and have had the cops up there after a couple guys I know. The mud run is done on a guys private land, it's pretty good for just gettin dirty, as long as it's not to crowded. The New Years one was way too crowded, probly 200 rigs in there, makes it not as much fun. I'll post up when I find when the next one is.

Is that riverdale raceway that you are talking about on New Years? I was there this year in my rig. There were 2 other XJ's there that I saw, but I left around 2 so maybe more showed up after.

-Kevin

XJourney said:
...Railyard...

Did I get it close?

Close enough. Technicly, the "yard" is on the other side of the tracks. That was taken where I used to work, AKA, BNSF Interbay Diesel Locomotive Shop. :laugh3:

Impressive to see how many XJer's have gotten on here. And to think how many more are out there and don't know about NAXJA...

wrecked said:
Is that riverdale raceway that you are talking about on New Years? I was there this year in my rig. There were 2 other XJ's there that I saw, but I left around 2 so maybe more showed up after.

-Kevin

I don't know if the place I was at has a name, it's owned by Grant Ross, and located here

twardozrally said:
I don't know if the place I was at has a name, it's owned by Grant Ross, and located here

Ok, whoops. I was thinking Mt.St.Helens. Funny thing is that in one of your pics theres a kid standing behind you looking at the camera. I'm pretty sure I saw him at the Riverdale Raceway HangOver run this year.

-Kevin

jeep1.jpg

Dude, your XJ is soo pimp. I always remember seeing your XJ in Portland, and thinking "WOW... that thing is a beast, I wish I knew who it belonged to". Now I know, but still... wow. Awesome.

Rich
Ephrata/Spokane WA

Bone Stock... Honest.
ELKWA02052005-JUMP.jpg

(License Plate)
"IF YOU CAN'T STOP, SMILE AS YOU GO UNDER!"

90 XJ 4.0L I6 Auto
11" Lift, Rustys Longarm Kit, OTK Steering, 4.56 Gears, D30/Ford 8.8, Eaton E-Locker (rear), K&N Cold Air Intake, 35X12.50 BFG MT KM's on Eagle Alloy 15X10's, 6-States Driveshaft, Cracked Windshield, tree damage, oxidation...
Inland Northwest Adventures.com
DSC00153.jpg

wrecked said:
Didn't you have a snorkel?

yeah kinda long story... short version is that i was going to have to sell the xj so i was in the process of parting it out. well that was one of the first things to go and since then, I've been able to keep the jeep. pdxjnoob got a pretty sweet deal.

crookedxj said:
yeah kinda long story... short version is that i was going to have to sell the xj so i was in the process of parting it out. well that was one of the first things to go and since then, I've been able to keep the jeep. pdxjnoob got a pretty sweet deal.

So now you have a big whole in the front fender? Or were you able to patch it?

Kristen
83cj-5 (for now)
Bickleton WA/FT hood, TX/Iraq

(gotta remember how to post pics, look at NWFEST)

JOHN!! help me out would ya? :D

ladywolf said:
Kristen
83cj-5 (for now)
Bickleton WA/FT hood, TX/Iraq

(gotta remember how to post pics, look at NWFEST)

JOHN!! help me out would ya? :D
I'm not John, but here ya go.
mh6h3b.jpg

thank you mark:)

a91b62f8.jpg

DSCF1137.jpg

DSCF1170.jpg

Here ya go Battle Buddy.

Sniggs said:
Now THERE'S something ya don't see every day!

what? Kris putting in gas? probably not, but if she'd done it more often she'd be better off!

you know we love you Kris, come home soon.

Dingo

Back