• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ross's Jeep that will take longer than Rob's to build thread...

Re: The Life, Death, & Rebirth of a Black Jeep

BURNED!

I bet all of NAXJA thinks we hate each other and are douchebags.

Isnt that true? :D

:doh: Damn you!! The case never had a problem jumping out on him. When I get into real techincal/crawling stuff, I'll just dump it down into 5.44:1

:doh: Damn you!! The case never had a problem jumping out on him.
that's because it was only driven by a grandmother to church on sundays and she never even put it in 4wd.

Lol

Cases jumping out of gear - staks and otherwise -are a big pet peeve of mine. The best upgrade I did on my D300 was swapping a stock front output back in place of the 32-spline one. :D

Did ya see my big shitstorm thread about that?

Cases jumping out of gear - staks and otherwise -are a big pet peeve of mine. The best upgrade I did on my D300 was swapping a stock front output back in place of the 32-spline one. :D

Did ya see my big shitstorm thread about that?

Yeah, Ive seen your threads about it over on Pirate. And how one of the gears didnt have those little raised areas on the teeth.

Im fully aware of the issues some Stak 3spds had with jumping outta middle range. But like you said, Stak or otherwise, any case is subject to popping outta gear.

Haha, I just went to go read through it again anyway.

Apparently I'm an asshole for just wanting things to work the way they should.

Im sorry its not brandy new and all shiny like that boring 2spd case you got. Ill give it a good cleaning and buff the case to a nice finish.
it will work real well with that lastaraslushbox in frt of it

so when this jeep is done will apes rule the world?

I have wheeled my jeep on 2 different dana 30s in the last 4 months and this dana 60 still is not done!

2 * dana 30 > dana 60

so when this jeep is done will apes rule the world?

Black jeep is already ruled by an ape ;)

What a lame build thread. No work done in over two months.

No work, just parts collecting. One of these days I might do something to it.

and this dana 60 still is not done!

The 60 is like the only thing thats mostly done, its just hasnt been put to good use yet. The narrow job/truss/brackets have been done for like 1.5 years now :doh:

Ive got almost everything for the gears and stuff for the axles now, shaved 14b gears and install kit coming next week. I gotta get that damn 14b finished so I can get both axles up to shape and geared and lock and junk.

Ive got almost everything for the gears and stuff for the axles now, shaved 14b gears and install kit coming next week. I gotta get that damn 14b finished so I can get both axles up to shape and geared and lock and junk.

I saw a new post and another let down.

Where the hell is the progress.

Back