• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AR bolt and firing pin

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
Bolt is brand new from Stag Arms chambered in 5.56/.223/.300BKT and any other caliber with the .223 parent case. Firing pin is brand new from DPMS.

I would like to get $50 for both, but would sell them separate if someone wanted.

I'd take $45 for the bolt and $5 for the firing pin. But, really for $5, it's very cheap insurance that you'll have an extra.

Will ship on your dime, flat rate box. Call it $5.

If I ship separately, the firing pin can go into a small, padded envelope that would more than likely cost less than $5.

PM me for best results, I likely won't remember to check this thread often.

I do. But I just got it last night. It came fully assembled which is why I don't need these. Sorry I couldn't help you there.

Let me see how the jeep parts sales go this weekend. Don't hold me to it but if I sell I bunch I will grab it (well ok, pay you) Monday.

If someone comes along before then that's cool too.

I've got it listed here, in the MWC and on Armslist...

You're the first person to ask about it. I wouldn't imagine it's going anywhere fast. It'll likely be here for you on Monday.

Thanks, Ryan. Lemme know!

Any word there, doc?

Good deal.

I'll take this off your hands. Shoot me your paypal addy and I'll wire you $56 bucks.

Sold. Mods can close.

Thanks, Ben!

Back