• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ, Full Hydro, Coilovers, 37's, Maxxis, FS

Did you sell this to a guy in Chattanooga TN?...did it have orange rings around the wheels?...I jus saw it on gunbarrel rd ... WOW!

LOL

rubiconrescue just sold unccivilengineers old rig to a guy in tn its a black newer xj with orange rings i believe....

this one was acci panied by a maroon 97+ on maybe 32-33s and this one towered over it. It was runnin about 25 mph but it had some tires with a lot of sidelugs and orange rings around the wheels. Had THOR corners and Rigidco RBm bumper and winch bumper on front. It was bad a no matter who's it was.

this one was acci panied by a maroon 97+ on maybe 32-33s and this one towered over it. It was runnin about 25 mph but it had some tires with a lot of sidelugs and orange rings around the wheels. Had THOR corners and Rigidco RBm bumper and winch bumper on front. It was bad a no matter who's it was.

look like this?

xj066.jpg

xj056.jpg

if so that's my old peice...

Yeah, mine is up in Michigan somewhere. I haven't heard or seen from the guy since I sold it. I've sent him a few emails and still nothing.

Hmm...maybe he took a road trip LOL...

Had same bumpers/rear corner guards and all...

Oh well. But if this one was close to what yours was 53guy. Yall both had amzing looking rigs.

i know you sold your jeep already, but if your still looking for a bike i have an 07 R6 in graphite grey. its got a jardine GP1 exhaust, race railz frame sliders, and a rear fender eliminator kit with the integrated tail light. bike has a little over 3k on it. reason for selling is because i want to get a cheap stunt bike.

I've got another lifted Jeep I'm selling.... interested in an XJ, 33's, Rusty's 6" kit, 2001, 4 door, blue, with 30/35 with a Rubicon 44 front (no knuckles so you can use the D30's knuckles) 4.10's and an 8.8 disc brakes 4.10's to go along with the Jeep. Haven't posted it yet, but I'm about to sell it. Its in VA and I'm in HI, so progress in selling it is going slow.

Can you email me picts of the bike? [email protected]

Back