• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looks like a quiet day for..

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
a changing-of-the-guard.. i want to thank the out-going NAC BOD.. Eagle, Andy and Lawncher.. i look forward to being part of the in-coming class..

Thanks for the sentiments. Anyone heard from President Ben lately? :dunno:

Another thank you for the kind words.

I feel gratified that the chapter didn't self-destruct under my stewardship, but I have to admit that one of my goals was to facilitate chapter runs/events in more parts of our rather large territory, and that proved to be an elusive goal. We got in a few Chicken Runs in RI but that trail is now on the endangered list. We had a few runs in the Mohawk Trail region of MA, and for now it appears we'll be able to continue that.

However, we have members and potential members in Maine and New Hampshire who are not being served, as well as western NY and PA, and points south. With the expanded BOD cadre, I hope to see more events planned for the places where we haven't been adequately represented in previous years.

Lawn Cher' said:
Thanks for the sentiments. Anyone heard from President Ben lately? :dunno:

HELLO, im still here haven't had much internet time lately, but dont worry im not going anywhere.

To the out going BOD...GREAT JOB guys, NAC-fest 04 was awesome, I only hope the new BOD can make it just as fun this year.

We are for a change going to make this a 4-day event hopefully, starting on Thursday and ending Sunday(optional) for those people who stick around.

Thanks Again

STROKER

Back