• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'01 Sport, 5.5", 35's

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791

'01 Sport, 231 HD SYE/Tom Woods shaft, AW4, 3 core radiator, K&N intake, swapped in Classic 2 piece seats, 140k, D44 w/full case Detriot, HP D30 w/Chomoly shafts open diff, 4.88's, 35" Claws (1 new, 1 worn, 2 50%), Stump Fab modified-cut/trimmed/welded- rear fenders to fit the 35's (Thanks Stump!), Currie Steering, JKS disco's, 5.5" lift, short arms/drop brackets, Big Offroad HD leaves/1" shackles, Gas tank skid, rocker protection, Swing away tire carrier, custom front bumper w/working winch. not perfect, passenger side mildly massaged by tree, needs head liner. I've put a ton into it, but just don't have the time or budget to support it anymore. $5500 obo. Truck is in Birmingham, AL. Would like to see it go to a good home, and get used. :viking:

Nice rig man. I'll put the word out up here in North AL

Thanks! It's a beast on the trail, but we just don't have time or room in the schedule for a Trail truck. It's killing me to let her go. It's my second XJ. I may consider a dual purpose DD/Trail rig in the near future, but this one is too big and too good on the trail.

Nice rig! Any rust? Does it drive ok on the street? I would have to drive it home to Tampa...

No major rust issues that I'm aware of. It's really pretty clean. It was a daily driver in Georgia before I got it, and I haven't put many miles on it at all since I've had it. I spent the first couple years making it streetable. Our nearest trail is an hour away. It'll do better than 70 all day long. For the right price I'll take it in for a balance! Let me know if you want pics of anything else.

I've seen the Jeep in person and it is a nice rig and it works great on the trail. I'm glad I don't have the money because I don't need another Jeep, but it's worth what he's asking. GLWS Andy!!

I've seen the Jeep in person and it is a nice rig and it works great on the trail. I'm glad I don't have the money because I don't need another Jeep, but it's worth what he's asking. GLWS Andy!!

Thanks! It's really been a great truck. Wish we had more time...

I'll second what Mark said. Great rig and well cared for. Hate to see you sell it Andy but I understand. Let's catch up....you live 5 mins away and I haven't seen ya since I rolled mine!!

I'll second what Mark said. Great rig and well cared for. Hate to see you sell it Andy but I understand. Let's catch up....you live 5 mins away and I haven't seen ya since I rolled mine!!

Rolled?? Pics?

Comes with spare axle shafts for both front HP D30 and rear D44

also have an overhead console and pigtail going with it that I never got around to mounting...

still available.

Sold. To an SEC NAXJA member! Thanks. :viking:

Back