• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moab!

blackd-out-chev

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks...tryin to get a crew together that will commit to head to moab either aug, sept, or oct? Maybe august 15-21, sept 12-18, or oct 10-16? Dates are pretty damn flexible. Or if you already have a group goin and wouldnt mind some tag alongs. I have a 4 linked, dual cased toy on 39s, and my buddy has a built dual cased blazer on 42s. Both fairly good wheelers. Little moab experience. Not picky with the crowd we run with. Fairly open to above stock all the way to buggy guys.

We are wanting to try to hit as many trails as we can manage. Probably try to check out area bfe for a day. And maybe take a scenic cruise out to arches or something depending on everyones scheduling.

Anyone interested?

Dude yer tellin me! I am almost to the point of selling it cuz not building it is pissin me off! I am ordering 30sp outputs for the yota and itll be pretty much done unless i decide to put a psc steering pump on it. Then stuffin chromo shafts in the blazer and dove and caging it, and switchin to a 465/205. Then itll be set. Then if i havent sold it...im gonna get back on the poor ole ex jay.

Wonder how the naxja guys would mind bein invaded by "other" rigs?

Back