• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What can we do better?...and ideas for the 20th anniversary!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Let us know what we can do better for next year. Things we did this year that you'd like to see different. We do look at this thread in planning for the following year.

AND

Throw out some ideas for next year, as mentioned at the event we will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of Winterfest in 2020!

mac 'you get a car, you get a car, and you get a car' gyvr

A huge thank you to everyone that helped put the raffle together! The prize list was awesome!

Winterfest 2.0. Maybe between Halloween and Thanksgiving? Just saying.

Invite more cool folks, like the ones that already attended. Spread the word. Bring it, wheel it, and try not to break it.

I had a great time. I was high on adrenaline and/or drunk the entire time.

If I broke anything of yours let me know so I can pay for it.

If I offended you, hurt your feelings, or made you mad let me know so I can laugh at you.

All in all it was a great time and I don't know how to make it better. I am sure you guys will figure it out.

Hope to do it all again next year.

I am sure I will, I have gotten used to the weather here, so even 40 is cold to me now.......Makes it hard to come up for WF.

I'd like to 2nd a night ride. I know The Badlands doesn't routinely entertain night riding, but perhaps we can talk them into an exception, or perhaps a MI night run. The private side would have more leeway on that I'd think.

More hookers and blow.

And oil wrestling for the fine Attica local chicks......

Why hookers, in attica all you need is a job and a different zipcode to pull all the tang you need? But could turn into a stage 5 Russian clinger.

If you are "pulling" anything in Attica it's likely crabs or bedbugs.

Or curry flu lol.

Back