• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose 6/27/10

must be an east coast thing...

zomg= ZOMG!= oh my god with a z in front.

thanks for the trail ride and the sweet mattress. we will be back down here in the future

I'm super tired from yesterday. Went to work and got sent home cause there was nothing to do. Worked out perfectly. Time to go back to bed.
I believe jd was also losing his power steering about 15 from the exit.
Nope just couldn't steer cause the trac bar ratchet strap Broke LMAO

Oh and a half built slider got nocked loose! The heep is almost back to better than before about half a day of work in the am and I'll be good. Good thing I don't have to work that would just get in the way of the jeepin!

anyone got pics of corey using those boxers to dry his hands?

Some things are better off forgotten.

Thanks Mike for letting me bash your rig on Liberty! So when you gonna let me drop Indy? :gee:

pics: http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp224/TATES05/Penrose June 27 2010/

Penrose103.jpg

Penrose143.jpg

Penrose164.jpg

Penrose203.jpg

Penrose248.jpg

Penrose255.jpg

Penrose262.jpg

Great pics J-9! You had a LOT of Pics... Mike looked like i woulda done the same thing to my jeep if i dropped bunker hill. Im just pissed i didn't get to watch you guys.

Great pics J-9! You had a LOT of Pics... Mike looked like i woulda done the same thing to my jeep if i dropped bunker hill. Im just pissed i didn't get to watch you guys.
hell ya she did....

ya i just got on the wrong line..i wanted to be waaay over to the passenger side...downside was sterring wasnt strong enought to turn tires to get over there....so needless to say upgraded steering is in the works
:firedevil

Sorry I'm flaking on the pics guys. Been busy ever since I got back home sunday evening. Will do my best to get the rest cropped and uploaded tonight before bed.

Back