• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool Robby Gordon Video.... XJ content

lol RG is annnnngry. He has a huge temper, I met him in Glamis one year and he was pissed because the people jumping dirt bikes just south of oldsmobile hill wouldn't stop so he could jump his trophy truck; even though they were there all morning. He just showed up and expected them all to drop everything and jump on his nuts. It was rather amusing to hear him scream and yell about how cool it was going to be and have nobody listen to him :D

well boys as much as you may or may not like this guy as a person or maybe even a driver.. i still have to say the man has alot of talent.
now on the other hand he is an ASSHOLE to alot of people and yes he has a very big temper issue... i thought it was funny in that video were he was like yea i like being stuck lol... bet he loved that xj though huh

I have always thought he was a prick, seems to be too full of himself.

He's way cool with kids at the races. Always willing to stop for a high-five and an autogragh for the little ones.

Tons of talent and one of the best in the sport.

He's OK in my book...

the best in the sport.

He's OK in my book...

x2, robby gordon has done more to fuel my offroad passions than anyone in an xj ever has...
furthermore, i'd LOVE to be stuck in gordon's dakar truck, being stuck in it would be 4x more interesting than driving a POS xj...

He's way cool with kids at the races. Always willing to stop for a high-five and an autogragh for the little ones.

Tons of talent and one of the best in the sport.

He's OK in my book...

x3

If I could drive like him and drive the variety of cars he drives......I'd be an asshole (bigger) too!!!

How can you hate on a guy who spends every minute in a race car/truck at full F'in throttle. He's a do or die kind of racer.

well boys as much as you may or may not like this guy as a person or maybe even a driver.. i still have to say the man has alot of talent.
now on the other hand he is an ASSHOLE to alot of people and yes he has a very big temper issue... i thought it was funny in that video were he was like yea i like being stuck lol... bet he loved that xj though huh

He doesn't have "talent" he just has a "checkers or wreckers" attitude in all forms of racing, thus why he fails miserably at anything but dirt. Dirt has a lot more margin of error than anything street related. He's not a precision driver BY ANY means. Look at him drive, then look at Andy Mac drive, they both win races, but Andy saves his car more often, and holds a line more often. RG is fun to watch, but that's about it IMO.

x3

If I could drive like him and drive the variety of cars he drives......I'd be an asshole (bigger) too!!!

Why? What's the point of being an asshole?

RG is fun to watch, but that's about it IMO.

dont get me wrong, i aint on his dick... im not trying to get a blind date with the guy... he's a celebrity, not a father figure. he's doing exactly what i would do, if budget allowed.

andy macmillan is another subject that nobody else brought up. theyre both champs, the only differance is gordon was driving a TT in 1995. i was 12 in 1995, and bebo was still in his teens too.

theres no doubt robby gordons pit/support/design crew are why he's where he is, but you can easily say the same about bebo...

RG is fun to watch, but that's about it IMO.

dont get me wrong, i aint on his dick... im not trying to get a blind date with the guy... he's a celebrity, not a father figure. he's doing exactly what i would do, if budget allowed.

ps, i know andy started racing young, and i know your waiting to bring it up and say my theory is flawd... blah blah blah.

im not on his dick, but it seems like you have a lot more hate for him, then anyone else... what'd he do to you?

He doesn't have "talent" he just has a "checkers or wreckers" attitude in all forms of racing,

Damn Jim,
Seriously... you think he has no talent.... I just lost all respect for you man... I mean first you think your XJ will be faster than an Ranger, now this!!

The man has a ton of talent..... reason he is as fast as he is! Andy Mac and him, both fast...... robby is just constantly developing. Look at the SF race..... he finished 3rd overall, 2nd in TT, and broke one shock, replaced it, then broke another. Still finished 3rd overall!!

He is a dick, asshole, etc etc etc, but seriously, take of your RG Hate goggles..... he has talent.

Oh, and a couple of other things......

He is always the first to wrench on his ride, always the first to sign autographs for the kids, and doesnt hate dogs.......

Jim, when was the last time you actually saw him race (live, not on you tube or anything like that)

Back