• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '92 XJ--one week only!!! 8/11--8/18

Hey Mike I'll take the drivers side glass in the back cargo area. I think Milkman will pick it up for me if thats okay. Hey Milkman just give me a call or send a message when you are coming to the lake and I will meet you on the interstate. Thanks

Mike looking for a donor car for a church event to smash up
have any interest in a tax right off on whats left of it? I need something with some glass still in it hood and doors or is it pretty bare?

MrMom said:
Mike looking for a donor car for a church event to smash up
have any interest in a tax right off on whats left of it? I need something with some glass still in it hood and doors or is it pretty bare?

What kind of church do you go to? I wanna start going there! :D

EvanH said:
What kind of church do you go to? I wanna start going there! :D
yeah i help the teens with goofy crap like that, thought it may help raise some money at a community labor day shabang we do trying to raise funds for their stuff.
I remember doing that back in the day. Nothing says therapy like somebody elses junk and a 10lb sledge.
Thanks Mike

Back